Developing good listening skills gives young children the very best start to their learning journey. This kit provides a variety of opportunities for children to practise listening to others and to become attentive to the world around them. It combines hands-on resources, listening games and activity ideas to help individuals and groups focus and concentrate. These resources can also support children with additional needs and EAL. Age 2+. Kit includes:
- Helping Young Children to Listen book
- Helping Young Children to Concentrate book
- Lola the Leopard soft toy
- Sensory Sound Eggs
- Tune into… Animal sounds – CD & cards pack
- Tune into… Environmental sounds – CD & cards pack
- Tune into… Nursery rhymes – CD & cards pack.
There are no reviews yet.